Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Multiply!

Welcome to the newest online community shtick. The difference is this one is actually good. I am also a member of Hi-5, myspace, WAYNE and various other ones at the request of friends and acquaintances I've met along the way. Only I am notoriously good at signing in once or twice, setting up a profile and then abandoning the thing. But Multiply has so far been the most visually appealing, the most user friendly and the one with the most functions. So it is the one I will endorse and hope you'll set up a site of your own. when you do, add me: My ID is kristenlake and my site is kristenlake.multiply.com.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Multiply, eh? Hrmmm...

I never bothered with Hi-5 or WAYN, tried Friendster and CampusKiss for a while, and write on here and LiveJounral quasi-regularly, but have really only stuck with MySpace and FaceBook to really track people down.

As for people you might be interested in hearing about, I have Amanda, Glenn, Ben, and Kayla on my lists so far...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home