Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Commenting


I am blushing at the moment--sometimes even I can be a bit of a flake. I hope no one is rolling their eyes, but it just now came to my attention that for your comments to appear on my blog, I have to click on a little used tab on the "Dashboard" and accept them! I just published all the comments that have accumulated there since this blog's inception almost a year ago. My apologies to anyone who may have thought I left their comments off on purpose. My original intent was to keep spammers off my site (as they were a problem on my last blog...). But never fear! I have it all figured out now, so please, comment away. Unless you are selling penis enlarging miracle drugs or online degrees, I will publish your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home